- Identity: BE FRUCTUS TOGO S.L. (hereinafter BE FRUCTUS)
- NIF: B01789486
- Address: C / Parc 44, local 1 07014 Palma (Illes Balears), Spain
- You can contact us through the following means:
- Postal mail: To the address indicated above.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 644 23 46 54
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA
The data requested in the registration forms to BE FRUCTUS and the Website are in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes.
Therefore, if such information is not provided or they are not provided correctly, they will not be able to be attended, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
The personal data provided through the Website and registration forms on the BE FRUCTUS website will be processed by it in accordance with the following purposes:
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the sales contract: contact to inform about updates or information related to orders, as well as quality surveys on products; management of payments regardless of the means of payment used; management of possible returns after having made the purchase; billing and provision of tickets for purchases made on the electronic commerce platform.
- Registry management for organizational control and management.
- Sending information of interest associated with information on services and / or products.
- WHAT DATA OF THE INTERESTED PARTY DO WE PROCESS?
BE FRUCTUS will process the following categories of data of the interested parties:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact information: physical address, email address, telephone number.
- Financial Data: Means of payment, credit card details.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING OF THE INTERESTED PARTY?
The legitimacy of the processing of your personal data will be the following:
- For customer service, the consent requested and the legitimate interest of the organization to ensure adequate control and organization.
- For the execution of analysis on the use of the website, your consent to the installation of cookies on the website www.befructus.com.
- For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or provision of services and consultations related to the order of the product / services requested through the web, the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services.
It is possible that certain data processing associated with the product purchase process will only be activated if you request or authorize us ("my payment methods" - cards, ticket scanning, etc.) for future purchases, in this case , the basis that legitimizes the treatment is the consent of the interested party
However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously. To revoke said consent, the User may contact BE FRUCTUS through the following channel: email@example.com
- WITH WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE SHARED?
The data of the Interested Party may be communicated to the Public Administrations, in the cases provided for by Law. No data will be transferred to other third parties, except legal obligation.
- DATA CONSERVATION
Your data will be kept for the duration of your status as a customer, understanding as such the provision of services at least once for 36 months, and once your status as a customer with BE FRUCTUS has ended, your data will be kept for a period of 5 years, or the term established by the legal obligations that correspond to BE FRUCTUS.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- You guarantee that you are over eighteen (18) years old and that the data you provide to BE FRUCTUS are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to BE FRUCTUS for the purposes indicated.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website, or registration forms, and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to BE FRUCTUS or to third parties.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user can send a letter to BE FRUCTUS, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether BE FRUCTUS is treating personal data concerning the user or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Correct incorrect or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, for any reason, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Obtain from BE FRUCTUS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the interested party in those cases provided for in the regulations.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when the interested party considers that BE FRUCTUS has violated the rights that are recognized by the regulations applicable in data protection.
- SECURITY MEASURES
BE FRUCTUS will treat the user's data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update:June 2021