The Vermouth, a round trip. Vermouth joy for the weekend, designed with love and palate for all lovers of preserves and the moment of aperitif, that great Mediterranean tradition in which relaxed gastronomy and social gatherings based on hugs and smiles reign.
What will you find in your pack?
- To choose: bottle of 0.5L of Bandarra vermouth; 2 Sullerica craft beers (white and original); 2 Rosa Blanca beers; 2 Puig lemonades, with your rondalla printed on the label; 2 Mallorcan kombuchas Brilla with Orange Blossom, lemon and ginger.
- To choose: 50gr of Iberian bait or acorn-fed ham cut by hand, in reusable glass jar (Casa Roibas) or Grimalt reserve cured cheese (Mallorca), in olive oil and with rosemary leaves (Casa Roibas). The The basic difference between an acorn-fed ham and a cebo ham is basically the diet that the Iberian pig receives during its rearing, being the Jamon acorn of a premium quality.
- Natural cockles from Rias Gallegas 35/45 pieces (Piqué Potatoes)
- Pickled mussels from Rías Gallegas 8/12 pieces (Piqué Potatoes)
- Organic toasted almonds (Mallorcafruits)
- Artisan cured cow cheese, from Maó, in olive oil (Casa Roibas)
- Majorcan "pansides" olives (Sa Llubinera)
- Marine Potatoes with salt flower from Es Trenc (Marinas)
- A lemon and orange
- Be Fructus box, two kraft glasses and cutlery